converting a distribution list

galatic door 10:52 22 Sep 03

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to convert my distribution lists from pegasus mail into outlook express 6.

I imagine that i will have to convert them i was wondering if any1 knows what tools i can use to do it please.

Thanks

Mark

JIM 13:48 22 Sep 03

see if the link will shed some light with your problem.

click here

Converting Pegasus Message Folders

Thanks to the kind contribution of Max Nilson, the Pegasus Conversion Tool copies all existing messages from the Pegasus *.PMM files into OE's *.MBX files. The file folder, once converted, has the same name in OE as it did in Pegasus. The only information lost is the read/unread state of messages. Now for the legal stuff.

The Pegasus Conversion Tool has been designed as a one off conversion of the Pegasus Mail mailbox format to the MS Outlook Express *.mbx format. It has not been tested on all possible Pegasus Mail mailbox formats. The author will not be held responsible for any data corruption, loss or other horrible occurrences. The user of the Pegasus Conversion Tool is responsible for ensuring that adequate backups of any critical mail messages are stored in a safe place before using the Pegasus Conversion Tool. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

galatic door 13:50 22 Sep 03

Thanks a lot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac