converting dig camera video to play on dvd player

BILL WHITE 07:57 20 Sep 08

I have been given a CD-RW which has short video clips taken by digital camera. The files are designated MVI-0082 etc. I can play them on my pc with wmp but cannot play them on my Philips DVD player, which would accept (super) video CD's. Is there any free software which wd allow me to convert them to dvd or (s)vcd format, please

eedcam 09:43 20 Sep 08

Super will convert just about anything click here
scroll to the bottom of the page then the download will take you to another page wher you clock download this takes you again toanother where the download is at th bottom says downlaoad super and setup file .Those pages are all loaded with info soits not an advdrtising gimmick .The programme is pretty straight forward just load your file and choose what format you want to convert to

BILL WHITE 14:49 20 Sep 08

Thanks very much eedcam. I did what you suggested and used Sonic to burn a VCD and, much to my surprise it worked! I'm most grateful.

eedcam 16:17 20 Sep 08

Glad your sorted Bill thanks for letting us know

SURVEY 15:33 14 Jul 10

Is there a fee version to simply convert mvi's to avi? Most I have seen are only trial copies

SURVEY 15:34 14 Jul 10

Sorry - should have read FREE version!

eedcam 18:44 14 Jul 10

Should have read the previous posts also as Super is free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced