Converting dbx files into pst

phil.s 11:36 19 Nov 05

Hi all,

At the moment I am unable to open my Outlook express 5.0 but have Outlook 2000 installed which I want to switch to.

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to import the .dbx files from my OE store folder which I have managed to locate, directly into the .pst file in Outlook?

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil.

VoG II 11:38 19 Nov 05
  sammy12 05:52 05 Jan 09

Hi Phil

I have been facing the same situation a week ago, then serched in google and have found DBX Converter software.

Using DBX Converter software, you can import DBX files of Outlook express 5.0 to Outlook 2000. You can download this software from the following website:
click here

fredbrook 14:22 07 Aug 09

Use this tool to quickly import dbx emails into PST file. Get the tool from click here

darrellreveles01 11:57 06 Sep 11

Hello all, i have some great solution to converts DBX e-mail archive file to PST by utilizing the services of multi-utility Email Converter Tool from SysInfoTools. This innovative tool not only help you to change from DBX to PST but also from PST, MSG and EML files to DBX, EML, PST, RTF, MSG and HTML file format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…