Converting avi files to VCD

mondeo 14:49 14 Sep 04

Can anyone advise what can cause the above to stop woking right every time I try it I get a picture which resembles a bad videophone link.I am using XP with nero 6 I have tried a differnt buner/different discs/different speed & files any help appreciated

ZEROTOLERANCE 14:58 14 Sep 04

souns as tho maybe its been compressed to much?
to much info been removed from the clip so quality suffers? especially if it wasnt very good quality to start with.

ZEROTOLERANCE 15:04 14 Sep 04

what speed are you burning at? i never go above x24 and usually slower,

ZT
[whats a few xtra mins for the assurance of watchable quality vcd's??]

Rwstill 15:06 14 Sep 04

There are Two types of VCD.

1. if the file as any movement it will be poor quality, owing to the low resalution.

2 if there is no movement like a slide show with no transitions it should be good quality.

I'm only thinking this could be your problem, as you are a bit sparse on infor.

Ralph.

mondeo 16:37 14 Sep 04

Files play fine on PC appear to be of good quality have tried different files & different DVD player

ZEROTOLERANCE 16:51 14 Sep 04

i think more info is needed on this.

mondeo 16:55 14 Sep 04

What would you like to know

ZEROTOLERANCE 17:38 14 Sep 04

im not an expert on this subject, but people who are able to help wil want to know, what type of file it is AVI mpeg1\2 etc, maybe fps? is it home movie or dvd rip movie?

mondeo 12:34 15 Sep 04

avi downloaded sorry no other info

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…