Convert WMA files too Mp3

RobCharles1981 23:32 15 Dec 05

How do I this ??

Guzzimac 00:21 16 Dec 05

Do a Google search for CDex. This is a freebie but oncce installed it needs to be run as Administrator. An excellent little utility that I have been using for years.

SurfMonkey _#:@} 01:34 16 Dec 05

click here go here scroll down page to free mp3 convertoer its very good

happy dragon 10:37 16 Dec 05

if you are trying to convert drm (digital rights management) files to mp3 i dont think its possible as of yet, the only way to burn to disc is as wma files through windows media player i have tried using nero 7 with no joy

jack 11:52 16 Dec 05

DBPowerAMP music converter
Frequently on PCA discs and do a google.
Does 'em all.

dasman 18:19 16 Dec 05

Decembers cover disc has CyberLink Power2Go, it converts mp3/wma/wav, works well and is free, needs on line registration

CLONNEN 18:52 16 Dec 05

I use Audio Conversion Wizard for converting music files from one format to another.

It does WMA WAV MP3 Ogg Vorbis and even lets you select bit rate settings as well.

It is shareware so you have to pay to unlock its full powers but it is well worth paying for in my opinion.

RobCharles1981 19:38 16 Dec 05

Yeah thanks for advice I downloaded Audio Converter from somewhere it seems ok, what I'm doing is I want too create a DVD Audio Disk in Nero but most the files I have is WMA as I riped them into Media Player. I do have Winamp "Pro" with a Licence Key how do I rip music in Winamp ??

RobCharles1981 19:42 16 Dec 05

I have this game and Ive updated all the steam files but it won't let me play my single player offline games how do I do this ??

RobCharles1981 22:18 16 Dec 05

Ignore that last thread, how do I burn mp3 files with Winamp ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…