Convert video tape

Hetti 20:07 14 Nov 05

Is there any free software programmes that will let me change my tapes from my vidio camera to CD

woodchip 20:29 14 Nov 05

You have to capture from Camera then you can edit and burn to disc. You should have got some basic software with Camera is it Video ot just a Digi ?

Hetti 20:40 14 Nov 05

Woodchip
No I did not get any software with camera, it is the older type of Video Camera (samsung) it is about 5 year old it uses 8mm tapes, we have not used it much at all until we had a grandson (lol} now all of the family are requesting copys of the tapes,we thought if we can get them onto CD it would be ideal. I have Nero but cannot see option on that!

woodchip 20:50 14 Nov 05

You mean it's a Analog not Digtal Camcorder, So you need a TV card So you can connect the TV out on the Camera to TV card and you can then start to use othere software what you asked about but you first need is a capture devic.

This is all in one Box including Software click here

Top two items hear will do it click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…