convert photo to black and white

the old man 20:35 02 Jul 05

Took a lovely photo of daughter and grandson at zoo today but daughter had been messing with my digital camera and somehow had changed the settings to a green filter. Have got photoalbum 2.0se and acdsee for pentax but there are no tools to get rid of green which is left on photo and that would leave me with a black and white image, which would look good. anyone know of a freebie piece of software which will do the job or would I have something on the computer that I don't realise is there that could do the job.
Thanks in anticipation.

Pesala 20:44 02 Jul 05

Irfan View click here is a must-have freebie for anyone working with graphics. Convert to greyscale might work, though I'm no expert. You can also adjust colour channels seperately in Irfan View.

Pesala 20:44 02 Jul 05

Irfan View click here is a must-have freebie for anyone working with graphics. Convert to greyscale might work, though I'm no expert. You can also adjust colour channels seperately in Irfan View.

watchful 20:49 02 Jul 05

Yes, the greyscale option under Image on Irfanview is very nice.
You can get the free programme hereclick here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…