Convert pdf to word format

porridge 18:01 19 Oct 06

Can anyone tell me how to do this? I have two large pdf files which I want to put into Word so that I can edit them. . I have Adobe 7 and am on XP home. Thanks in anticipation

Porridge.

anskyber 18:05 19 Oct 06
  porridge 18:18 19 Oct 06

Anskyber
I wish I wish. I went to the Fusion Zone site you advised and followed their instructions to a point. "Save as" only allows me to save as a pdf file. I do not see any way to convert to Word. Pity.

VoG II 18:26 19 Oct 06
  Stuartli 18:41 19 Oct 06

Try Foxit PDF Reader (small freeware download) from:

click here

porridge 18:49 19 Oct 06

Sorry Stuartli, that doesn't work either since I can only save as pdf file

Technotiger 19:31 19 Oct 06

Hi, if the pdf docs are not personal or sensitive, you could email them to me in pdf format, as attachments, and I could convert them and return them as Word docs via email, if you wish. At no cost of course. I have PDF Conv4 Pro. After returning them, I would erase all
details from my pc.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:45 19 Oct 06

or easier still, I would recommend VoG's suggestion.

Cheers.

Sandy110 20:53 19 Oct 06

Open PDF in Adobe Reader- Save as- Microsoft word document- done

Technotiger 21:19 19 Oct 06

Hi, I have Adobe Reader7 - where does it say 'Save as Microsoft Word doc'?

Cheers

porridge 21:33 19 Oct 06

I tried VOG's suggestion just now and thought I was in luck using the Adobe 6 instructions. The first page of the pdf file came out legible in Word 2003, but the next fifty eight pages were gobbledygook much to my disappointment.

Technotiger, thanks for your offer but I cannot get the blasted files to go to Outlook Express as an attachment and in any case I would not want to send the files to anyone as they are.I will though have a look at pdfconv 4.

Sandy 110, like technotiger I cannot see any save as Microsoft Word anywhere in Adobe 7

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…