convert pdf oe jpg to word

carmella 12:54 15 Aug 03

does anyone know how to convert a pdf and a jpg document to a word one?

alcudia 16:10 15 Aug 03

As far as the .jpg is concerned why not just insert into Word, drag it to the size you want and save the document.
For the .pdf the only thing I can suggest ( and this depends on how many pages there are) is to take a screen shot of each page, use an image editor to crop to the area you want and insert as before. Alternatively print the whole document, scan each page into an OCR program and again save as a Word file. I have two progs that will convert a Word file to .pdf, but not the other way round I'm afraid.
Cancel the above. I've just noticed that version 6 of the Reader has a save as text option and I've just tried it. You lose all formatting and images, but at least you can get the text into Word.

alcudia 16:19 15 Aug 03

Hi, It's me again. Forget all the previous rubbish, I should look more closely at the features in new versions of programs. Version 6 of Acrobate Reader has a snapshot tool. You will have to zoom out to see as much of the page as you need. Click on the snapshot tool on the toolbar and draw a marquee around the area you require. When you release the mouse this area is placed on the clipboard. Open Word and past it in. Looks just like it did in the Reader.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…