Convert Mp3s

JACC 22:52 25 Jan 05

I made a back-up of my cd collection to a dvd-r in mp3 format and want to make music cd's from it to play in the car . I'll need to convert them from mp3 to wav or something that will play in the motor . How do i do this , i use WMP10 with WXPpro . I've also got Roxio Media Creator 7.

johnnyrocker 23:18 25 Jan 05

burn the music as audio files unless you have an mp3 stereo in car etc.

johnny.

JACC 23:22 25 Jan 05

Hi johnnyrocker ,tried that one and it won't play on the house hifi ( wife off wirh car)

bluesbrother 23:27 25 Jan 05

This works for me. click here (and its free)

Totally-braindead 23:29 25 Jan 05

johnnyrocker is right it should work. Are you sure you burned the MP3s as audio, if you burn them as data only an MP3 compatible cd will be able to read them but if you burn them as audio then it will be able to be read in any audio cd player that can read CDR disks and thats almost all of them. I know I've done it lots of times.

Mango Grummit 23:32 25 Jan 05

Simple, quick and easy to use:

click here

bluesbrother 23:37 25 Jan 05

The problem could be your Hi-Fi, some older CD players will not play CD-R discs.

JACC 15:27 26 Jan 05

Thank-you guys for the downloads , i converted one album to wav file and burned it to disc (cd album)
but only the pc would read it not my hifi or car stereo .(bugger)

toni b 15:49 26 Jan 05

Test the new cd album on another hifi system,then at least this might eliminate that your hifi is not the problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…