Convert ISO file

Bowsprit 09:35 23 Jun 04

How do you convert this type of file to something you can use.Don't know what it should be converted into.Have Roxio ecdc but can't find convert.

Chegs ® 09:40 23 Jun 04

.iso usually needs to be burn't to a CD,if its a corrupted file,then ISOBUSTER can usually get it to a usable state(although I have just d/l an iso(290Mbs)that I cannot get to work)

grabster 09:42 23 Jun 04

Hi,an iso has to be burnt to cd. i dont know about roxio or ecdc but with nero and alchohol you just select burn image and thats that.
if you want to examine the iso then isobuster click here will let you delve in and see whats there.

Bowsprit 10:34 23 Jun 04

I didn't give very good explanation.I had the iso file on cd and i wanted to know how to convert it so as i could open it.Just discovered that an iso is an image file and i managed to burn a new cd by using "burn from image" in Easycdc.Thanks for help,didn't know exactly what i was asking but got better idea now.

get iso buster rips to hard drive then burn to disk normally if you go to open file choose from web it will take you to iso buster site asumming you are running xp if the link is

click here

Bowsprit 11:10 23 Jun 04

Downloaded isobuster and gave up cause it was throwing up things like raw data etc. and i didn't know where to start and ended up with useless files all over the place.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…