Convert FAT32 to NTFS

DJ-Garry 02:34 19 Mar 04

I have a version of XP pro that will not start in DOS so I can only use it to upgrade from Win98 to XP. This I successfuly did about a month ago but have tried and then uninstalled so many different programs that that the system has become unstable (too mant things to mention). I have a second 120Gb hard drive so did the same again, looking to start again having now found out which are the best programs I need on my system. Also the second drive is ATA133 so I'm hoping should run a little faster. (Now the question). When I did the upgrade the first time, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade the file system to NTFS, to which I answered yes. The second time, I was not asked so now have XP running on FAT32. Does anyone know how to change the file system AFTER the upgade. I have not loaded any programs on the system yet, just a nice clean XP upgrade install. If possible a freeware program as I'm on a tight buget after paying for the XP disk.
Thanks very much, Garry.

DJ-Garry 14:30 22 Apr 04

This is an old thread now but have had to reply so I can tick the resolved button.
This will probably bump it back up to the top of the list.

byfordr 14:44 22 Apr 04

click here

The first one onwards...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…