Convert ashdisc (audio) to playable file from HD.?

Diemmess 18:08 16 Jan 14
Answered

Is there a simple method to convert a large audio file from .ashdisc to something more easily played from a Hard Disc.

At present the file is on a cd

I have Audacity if that is any use, but would appreciate a blow by blow description?

rdave13 18:33 16 Jan 14

That's an Ashampoo's Burning Studios file. Try BS to rip the CD and to convert while ripping, that is, if you have Burning Studios installed. Otherwise try Format Factory, does most things. FF link. Just be careful while installing, always select the 'custom' install, so you can untick the usual bumff that inevitably accompanies freebies.

Diemmess 14:47 18 Jan 14
Answer

Poking around I was able to save this one in Ashampoo as an MP3 file which put me on more familiar ground.

Thanks to both of you for readiness to solve any problem. I think a year ago I would have had no difficulty, but without using a burnable CD for that sort of time ---- one forgets

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…