convert A4 document to A3

Wessie 17:04 19 May 06

Does anyone know a way of converting a A4 word document to A3 Landscape. I am using Office 2003.

mgmcc 17:53 19 May 06

I suspect that Word will only allow you to do it if the Printer supports A3 paper, otherwise the margins won't go beyond the paper size in the Printer settings.

You can set the document's Page Setup to use A3 (if necessary using Custom Size of 297mm x 420mm) and setting it to Landscape, but to complete the task you may have to install a printer driver for an A3 printer. If you have an A3 printer, I'm not sure why the document doesn't format properly as A3

oseven 18:48 19 May 06

Have you tried using a photo editing programme that allows you to change the size of the object you have opened ie photo,document etc?

oseven 18:49 19 May 06

Have you tried using a photo editing programme that allows you to change the size of the object you have opened ie photo,document etc?

Eric half-a-bee 19:22 19 May 06

File - Page Setup - on the "Margins" tab select "Landscape", on the "Paper" tab selct "A3", click "OK"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…