controler calibration problems

subaru555 17:28 17 May 03

I have just purchased tony hawks 3 for my pc and the installation was successful, however, my main problem is calibrating the control pad, i have got a gravis destroyer 4axis 4 button cntrl pad,the d button calibrates and works perfectly but i cant claibrate the buttons???? can any1 help??

Sorry if my description is rubbish but its something i never encountered b4 as for cmr2 it calibrated fine!!!!!!!!!

hugh-265156 18:04 17 May 03

you dont say what operating system,but ill assume xp home.there is no listing of gravis destroyer in game controllers set up just game pad pro destroyer and so on.you do however get the option to choose 4 axis 4 button(standard game port driver)try that then click properties/test and you should be able to test the buttons here.if it works here then you may need to assign buttons via a in game option.do have thps3 for pc so am guessing.

hugh-265156 18:06 17 May 03

should have read game pad pro exterminator and so on,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…