control panel- add/remove-windows setup

fredoo 01:01 05 Apr 05

unable to alter installed components. values for all components read 0.00, i wish to add networking components to windows setup.i am running windows me,asrockp4145d motherboard,intel celeron 2g,256 ddr.brian

recap 08:49 05 Apr 05

When you select any of the options do you get the option to select the Details of the Service?

If not then try the following:

See if you have any options when booting into Safe Mode. This can be done by pressing F8 on Boot Up.

Try booting up with the Me disc in the drive, once the install screen comes up select Repair, this may fix your problem.

You could try a Restore Point, this may give you back your options.

fredoo 06:08 06 Apr 05

hi redcap,yes i can select details option, when i tick a couple of extra options it records the change until i click apply then it reverts back to original total, all component values remain on 0.00 all the time.I tried in safe mode but same result,i tried booting with cd but can`t find repair,system restore is disabled.brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…