continuious ink system

broughton1 20:52 16 Nov 05

hi, i have purchaced the above and im having loads of printing probs.the instructions where vague but i believe its all to do with air and pressure????? anyway if i print on a disc its great but when i print to paper i get loads of crappy lines everywhere. i have tried cleaning countless times but still no luck, (epsom r200) are there any problem sites associated with these new ink systems or can anybody help me out???? or the printer hits the wall
desperatly, kev

woodchip 21:03 16 Nov 05

click here

click here

And this is one you really need to look at click here

driving man 21:36 16 Nov 05

interesting facts and a bit of a money saver but what a game setting it up and with various companies either re-filling cartridges or selling cheap compatables(I use cartridge world for refills and IJT if I want compats)I have to ask is it worth the bother . Ok just my opinion and a few pence saved to me may not be worth as much as a few pence to someone else -----Mortgage paid and no kids

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…