Conterol Panel Add or Remove Urgent help?

Me&U22 15:09 20 May 07

Hi all,

i've installed anti spy from yahoo this afternoon. when i did the scan it show that there were 11 itms found, i removed from anti spy box.

and then i click on conterol panel, add or remove all the dowlowded files has been romevd. i check recycle bin there were none in it.

please guys i really wants to know what happened to those files. my question is that how can i restore those files again?

your help well be appreciated

thanks

yahoo and antispyware? theres a thought!
personally i would use system restore to before you downloaded it, then download a popular program from click here
and do a scan with that

Pamy 15:29 20 May 07

give us the link to this yahoo antispyware

Me&U22 15:43 20 May 07

Hi pamy,

Actually i downloaded yahoo messenger and that anti spy it come with it has add up to broswer tool bar.

i dont know what is the correct link.

thanks

rdave13 17:18 20 May 07

If system restore didn't work try the system file checker, click here .

Have a look here if that fails, click here;en-us;Q266668 .

rdave13 17:24 20 May 07

The last link again, click here

Me&U22 17:25 20 May 07

Hi Rdave13,

Thanks for replaying but the problem is i used the windows 98 not xp. anymore advice ?

Pamy 17:32 20 May 07

I am suprised that Yahoo Anti-Spy would remove your files. Do you know what the files were, and then maybe you could download them again?

i have seen one which claims to use the norton anti phishing bar, but i use norton and it never seems to find anything!
all this should be put right with a restore i would have thought.

rdave13 17:42 20 May 07

This is all I could find for win 98, click here . Didn't realize it was '98. Good luck.

oh sorry, i didnt notice that either.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…