contents advisior wont let me view anything help?

rinkie 14:12 05 May 05

the pc is secondhand.All is well except sony content advisior wont let me view anything till i type password .THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING AND TIME CONSUMING.cAN ANYBODY HELP?

Technotiger 15:15 05 May 05

Hi, you didn't say what OS etc? Sony Advisor? what program is that? In any case, is there not an Options tab somwhere in Sony Advisor in which you may have the option to change Password? If there is, then you may be able to set it to No Password.

btw - using capital letters is the same as shouting in Forums, and is considered by most as bad manners. Not getting at you - just for your information.

Cheers.

mattyc_92 15:17 05 May 05

Quote:

btw - using capital letters is the same as shouting in Forums, and is considered by most as bad manners. Not getting at you - just for your information.

End Quote....

I think that is why rinkie typed in caps, to signify how anoying it is.... lol

Technotiger 15:24 05 May 05

Hi, understand your point (which I did not think off), however no harm in pointing it out, I also thought to myself that it may just have been a case of erroneous caps-lock. lol.

Still wanna help the guy if I can, when he/she comes up with some more info - unless you know what Sony content advisor is?

Cheers.

mattyc_92 15:33 05 May 05

Can't say that I have heard of a "Sony Content Advisor"....

Lets wait until rinkie comes back with some more details... lol

Technotiger 15:42 05 May 05

Me again - after a little bit of research - try this

click here

Cheers.

rinkie 15:52 05 May 05

sorry people caps lock on and me stressed.thank you all.going to patiently explore till i sort it but may come back several times.new to this game so need all help i can get.

Technotiger 15:56 05 May 05

OK friend - have you clicked on my click here, above?

Come back as often as you like - always someone here.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…