content advisor

suzie005 17:05 23 Jul 04

after not having problems for ages with owt pc related i get 2 in 24 hours.a message came up that i had to check content advisor settings for missing info.this came after i had added some sites to allow access all the i can't get on the net using explorer/avant so i'm using opera.everytime i try to go on the net i get that message and the white page with No page to display on looks like the whole program has become disabled cos try clicking on disable and it does nowt at all.has anybody come across the problem b4? i COULD restore the pc back but that would mean i'd have to go thru the whole process of d/l AVG and updating.i don't know wot on earth is going on.

suzie005 17:26 23 Jul 04

i should have said the page that i get is No page to display on the TOP of the page AND action cancelled on the main page.

suzie005 18:05 23 Jul 04

restored the pc but when i clicked on restore i got the message restored ok,restarted but i got the message again.i CAN get on the net but the content advisor box comes up every time asking me for my password.can only get to view owt this way.unable to disable it to allow full access.anybody got any clues?

suzie005 18:31 23 Jul 04

click here

scoured google and found an answer in the end.

Magik ®© 19:51 23 Jul 04

Oh i see, a do it yourself kit...we all might as well go to bed :-))

stalion 21:15 23 Jul 04

well done and thankyou for posting your solution.Sorry we did not get to help you first

THE TERMINATOR 23:30 23 Jul 04

Sorry suzie005 I would have given you the link that you eventually found, I don't get on this forum till 7.30....TT

suzie005 13:01 24 Jul 04

don't worry.i got there in the end.totally cheesed off with everything tho.

Magik ®©

lovely 2 hear from u again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…