contacting Yahoo

Botch Casually 20:55 07 Jul 05

I bought a game, Bookworm, from the Yahoo games page after my wife played the demo and liked it. The game was supposed to unlock automatically but it didn't so I tried to unlock it manually as described on the e-mail sent to acknowledge the purchase. (A response code was supplied to enable manual unlocking). Well it didn't work it just said the code was invalid. Tried reloading - still the same. So I sent a complaint and request for a correct code via Yahoos tech help form. I have only had an automated response and nothing else.

How do you complain directly to yahoo UK, their help pages go round in circles and carefully steer you away from any direct contact. Does any one know how to contact them, I'd really like to send a letter as I don't like either bad service or being bilked of my cash.

Jim W. 16:48 07 Sep 05

I got in touch with them, for address and a telephone, through Directory Enquiries. Sorry, I no longer have their number.
Jim W.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…