Contacting Suppliers

Aristocatman 12:30 03 Apr 04

Anybody else had this problem I bought a number of PC components From Novatech to update a 4 year old PC for a friend. No problem with the supply & delivery very good in fact. I had a query about the suitability of the hard drive with the motherboard I had ordered. I did not have the invoice/delivery note but as it was a simple enquiry I called them. After interminable plod through the usual Automated selection process I finally spoke to a real person & asked the question. I was asked for the invoice number & because I did not have it to hand she would not put me through to a tecchie no way!
So if I was about to place an order but had a technical query how would I get an answer?

AndyJ 12:57 03 Apr 04

Have you tried emailing them or using the number for sales click here

Aristocatman 15:25 03 Apr 04

Thanks AndyJ I did in the end do just that but the young lady could have put me through to them but there was no way I could get past her she completely stonewalled me. Not really my idea of customer service!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…