Contacting Sony VAIO support

geedad 14:38 27 Nov 09

Anyone using Sony PC's?
If so, are you having problems logging on to their support team?
If I click on a link it, it tells me that it cannot take me there,because I may have a broken link or my ISP needs to be informed -- or something of that nature. The fact is I can't contact them!
Help!
geedad

rawprawn 14:45 27 Nov 09

I have no problems getting to Support using this
click here#
Can you give us a link to the page you are trying to open?

geedad 15:25 27 Nov 09

rawprawn.
Thanks a lot, I got through this time with your help.
I tried by going to "Help and Support" then the link to VAIO support, which, as I stated, failed. I ask not why now because I have the information I needed!
Thanks again.
geedad
PS Glad to know you are a Sony PC user. Do you use Giga Pocket?

rawprawn 15:42 27 Nov 09

Glad you are sorted, no I have not heard of Giga Pocket

What a nightmare...My PC is two months old and I am ready to smash it against a wall. I had two HP prior to buying this Sony Vaio and never had any problems with HP, there support is excellent. Sony another story, I contacted the UAE (Middle East) Sony first by email....nothing... then by phoning.....nothing. What a waste of money! I certainly will never recommend anyone buy the Sony laptop. I design web pages and work with pc for 30 years so it is not lack of knowledge, my son is a software developer...so we know what we are doing. Sony does not supply the original windows or drive disks with the computer when you buy them...and their backup service stinks! Stay away from Sony Vaio.

The Old Mod 09:01 07 Dec 10

Never had a problem with mine, maybe lucky.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac