contact management and invoicing software

mitoDom 12 Feb 10

I'm just starting a new business and have built up a database of 2000 possible clients in Excel. I'm now going to start contacting the companies, sending out mail shots, phone calls etc and I think some sort of contact manager would be useful. If I then manage to sell to any of these clients (a renewable subscription) then I need to keep track of who has paid what, when and when to remind them to renew. All the contact and invoicing software I can find seems excessively expensive (especially the pay-as-you-go services) and aimed at larger business (eg. ACT! and Mamut). Is there any software aimed at SMEs (v.small = me!) with a couple of products but a large number of clients? Many thanks!

clivejenkins 07 May 10

I'd recommend Amphis Customer CRM which I use for my business. it's a low cost contacts database / CRM aimed at small businesses. you can import customer records from excel.

click here

Clive

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message