Construct a website

caast©? 18:30 30 Nov 03

I have constructed a couple of websites and these are displaying on the web.

However a friend as asked me to help construct one for him. This will be a commercial site so that he can sell his products on the net.

Although I have a decent knowledge of Dreamweaver 4 I have never contructed a site with goods and or a basket to purchase on-line.

I have registered a name and signed up for a business account with oneandone the company I use for my own sites.

offline I have constructed the pages with the items for sale but now I need to be able to add to the basket/ view/ invoice /and collect payment and the information ordered to be able to deliver the goods. I have set up a visa account and a merchant ID. I am told, I also require the services of a secure server such as Protex or World Pay.

Can anyone please tell me how to complete and test the site or where I can get the information I require to do so. M

caast©? 18:36 30 Nov 03

I have re-directed this thread to the web-site forum. M

I think you should post in the web design forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…