Constantly uncontrlable moving screen, words, etc

BigHenry 12:34 24 Sep 08

I have Vista, Office 2007 AVG 8 etc and I have a problem that when I open a wdocument, internet explorer or email the words or pages keep moving. eg in internet explorer when the first page of the search comes up it keeps going to the bottom of the page. Likewise when a page is open it does the same. It has taken some time to get into the help forwum because of this. Likewise a word or excel document the words either start moving or the curser moves acroos the page on its own either splitting words or on its own. In Outlook express the sane happens with it shooting down the page on its own and I acnnot seem to stop it. Is it a virus or is their something else wrong and how can I fix it. I also have C Cleaner and Registry Mechanic but they do not help. I have done an extra AVG scan also.
Please help
Thanks

PO79 12:42 24 Sep 08

I had a similar problem some years ago. It turned out I had the speech to text input turned on, and the microphone was picking up background speech from the TV, and ambient sounds in the room and inputing them as garbled text. Could this be happening.

ZZ Top 15:29 24 Sep 08

Could it be something simple like the spacebar, page down or a scroll key stuck down? Is scroll lock on?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…