Constantly being re-directed to UK.CELLDORADO.COM

precrown 17:22 21 Nov 07

Over the past week I am constantly being re-directed to a mobile phone site UK.CELLDORADO.COM when on the internet (using Firefox). It also re-directs sometimes to Orange (phones) and holiday sites occasionally. These are not 'pop-ups' but re-directs to a new web-page of advertising.

I have used Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy to clear up any spyware problems but it still keeps happening.

Any suggestions for preventing this would be very welcome.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:28 21 Nov 07

click here the free version usually works well.

G

birdface 17:44 21 Nov 07

Googled,but don't open any of the first four google entries.

birdface 17:44 21 Nov 07

Oops.click here=

precrown 19:01 21 Nov 07

Thank you GANDALF and buteman.

I'm trying superantispyware and from the googled suggestions I will also attempt to block the two (or more) sites that are causing the problem using my router.

precrown 13:06 25 Nov 07

The problem is still happening and although I can block sites more keep appearing. Anti-spyware do not seem to be able to eliminate it.

birdface 13:48 25 Nov 07

Best bet would be to go to the Malware removal Forum,click here You will have to sign in as a new member,You will be able to download HJT from that site.Then post the log when ready.

birdface 13:49 25 Nov 07

Best bet would be to go to the Malware removal Forum,click here You will have to sign in as a new member,You will be able to download HJT from that site.Then post the log when ready.

birdface 13:50 25 Nov 07

B---dy IE7 sorry for the double up.

jarvis10@btinternet.com 13:52 25 Nov 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced