Conquest frontier wars pc game

ACOLYTE 16:29 09 Aug 05

Does nay one know where i can get a copy of this pc game,it is fairly old now about 4 years,i have looked all over the net and most places are either sold out or it has been discontinued,i have rang roung pc games shops none have it in,some have never heard of it lol.

mattyc_92 16:33 09 Aug 05

I haven't heard of it... :-(

Have you tried just going down to your local Game shop and looking at the pre-owned games section?

Completealias 16:38 09 Aug 05

Ebay one here click here and another click here both have just over 3days to go

ACOLYTE 16:39 09 Aug 05

Yep,tried the pre owned games and rang loads of shops,none have it in,i have the demo i have played it to death lol,but this game intrigues me and i wont the full version,lol.

dagwoood 16:40 09 Aug 05

Some new copies on Amazon click here

ACOLYTE 16:40 09 Aug 05

Unfortunalty i havent got an account on ebay and i dont use credit cards,lol so i am not sure i can get that copy (((

ACOLYTE 16:42 09 Aug 05

Is that like ebay? im not sure how to use the sites,and i dont have a credit card((.

Completealias 16:54 09 Aug 05

With amazon you pay the money to them and then they forward to the seller click here , Amazons payment details are click here it says the take: We accept Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, American Express, Switch, Maestro, Solo, cheques or postal orders (denominated in Pounds Sterling) and Amazon.co.uk gift certificates as payment.

ACOLYTE 16:57 09 Aug 05

Have just looked on ebay site at 1 of them, and it seems he lives pretty close to me in sheffield
and would take postal orders or electron,im not sure how this stuff works so,is there a way to contact the seller direct and maybe go buy it direct from him?

Completealias 17:05 09 Aug 05

The only way you contact a ebay seller is if you have a ebay account, you can then send them a message. I to have no credit card so don't have an ebay account either do you know anyone with an ebay account that could ask the seller for you?

ACOLYTE 17:06 09 Aug 05

Ok i have just i think brought a copy from some 1 called sandals and beards or somthing,through amazon,im not sure how it works and it cost me 8.99 thats not to bad.now i have to wait for the game to arrive))).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…