'Connie' on prozac?

Jackieanne 01:27 27 Mar 03

When I log on to aol the welcome message sounds awful,I've played a music cd & it was fine as is the windows 'jingle'. I tried ringing the helpline & have followed what they told me (& sent in an email) but still no better. Any ideas?

Djohn 01:44 27 Mar 03

Which voice do you have selected?

Jackieanne 01:54 27 Mar 03

Didn't know I had a choice!
Jackieanne

Djohn 02:02 27 Mar 03

Look to the top of your aol toolbar, and you will see AOL keyword, click on that, and in the window that apears, type

AOL sounds

You will then get several voices to choose from, try Barry white, you should get a nice deep sound that is unmistakable.

You can try each one, out and then choose the oneyou want or return to the default, "Connie". J

Djohn 02:07 27 Mar 03

I've just tried, Christina Aguilera, and she has a high piched voice, maybe you have that one selected by mistake! :o)

Jackieanne 02:10 27 Mar 03

Hey, that's great. Thanks, 's a pity I'm just trying to get everything sorted on this computer before it goes to a new home & then I can unpack my new one!

Megatyte 02:15 27 Mar 03

So we'll be seeing you when it's unpacked...;o)

Djohn 02:17 27 Mar 03

Your welcome. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…