connection to the server reset

logix 09:21 09 Mar 07

i have started gettin 2 errors the first is (the connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The second is i get popups, even though i use the firefox popup blocker thats built into the browser.
i have recently upgraded my broadband speed from 1mb to 8mb. could this be a problem or have i just got a virus or some kind of spyware.
could someone shed some light.

birdface 10:14 09 Mar 07

I would up-date and run your Anti-Virus+Spyware programs,Looks like you have picked up a nastie from somewhere.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:15 09 Mar 07

I also get this "the connection to the server was reset" happening especially in peak times.

Unless it happens ALL the time then don't worry about it.

Try the "No script" Add ON for firefox - Tools - Add Ons - get extensions.

oldbeefer2 10:27 09 Mar 07

If you have changed to an 'up to 8mb', that is rate adaptive and takes a couple of weeks to settle down. Mine had frequent disconnects at first, but happens on occasionally now.

birdface 10:33 09 Mar 07

That helps with your network connection,But you should not be getting the pop-ups,I would still run your security programs to be in the safe side,Cant be to carefull out there.

logix 17:23 16 Mar 07

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

What is this and why is it happenin.?
Could someone give me logical answer.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…