Connection Probs

brother_azrael 16:31 12 Sep 04

Please help, i can't figure it out!! My computer is having problems with it's internet connection.

Not with connecting persay, otherwise i could'nt post this message. The problem is, that even when i'm most definitely connected, all the other software on my computer refuses to believe me. I get a stream of "xxx has been unable to detect an active internet connection" and other messages to that effect. Software includes iTunes, AVG Antivirus, spybot s&d, outlook express, widows update etc... all except Lavasoft adaware which connects and updates ok, and avast antivirus which manages to connect from time to time. I have tried all sorts and even reinstalled windows to try and cure the problem but the files & settings wizard automatically set the system back to how it was before and hence, ended up back at square one!!!

If anybody who reads this has any idea of whats going on...or even knows how to fix it, then your help would be much appreciated.

yours

Azrael

stalion 16:35 12 Sep 04

run a scan for viruses etc click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…