Connection Problem

matthew13 18:19 16 Jan 14

Hello Every time I am listening to music through my external speakers the audio is fine. But when i open excessive internet pages or you tube videos the audio start to stutter,pop and cut out and eventually stop working.

I have found the problem out when i use DPC Latency Checker and disabled my network adapter the problem went away. The adapter is called Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 and my laptop is a Dell Inspiron N5110. I have updated this network adapter but it still happens.

If i was able to connect to router directly with an Ethernet cable would the problem go away?

I am unable to do this as the router is too far away from my laptop, could i get another router and wireless connect them together then take a Ethernet cable from it and connect it to my laptop?

rdave13 18:48 16 Jan 14

Try changing the power options to high performance for now. See if it helps. If ok create a power plan that best suits your need.

pjunaid 20:02 01 Apr 14

by getting another router and connecting them with Ethernet cable, will may not solve your issue as i tried that on my laptop once recently, setting your power options to max is a good idea as it works with me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…