Connecting a usb Printer to Ethernet

dfb70uk 15:02 06 Feb 06

How do I connect my printer with USB connection to my Ethernet Router? Dabs have a device which might do but thet only mention using it to connect the ethernet into a computer via the USB socket.Not quite the same thing as I want to do.
Anybody got any ideas.
Regards
dfb79uk

dms05 15:11 06 Feb 06

click here for exactly the device.

Monument 15:13 06 Feb 06

I do not think you can do what you suggest although I stand to be corrected. I think you will need a print servers click here like this.

dms05 15:14 06 Feb 06

click here for the manufacturers page.

dfb70uk 07:00 07 Feb 06

Thanks everbody, I should have realised I needed a printer server.
Regards
dfb70uk

onboom 08:09 07 Feb 06

Hi friends,
I want to present to you some Vietnamese websites:
[URL=click here]click here[/URL] - The Internet Promotion Group. OnBoom can support enterprises that get their sites to be ranking on Top Google, Yahoo!, MSN.
[URL=click here]click here[/URL] - Sao vang dat Viet is the best online promotion company in Vietnam. We support vietnamese enterprises get their brands, products, services on my site to advert. We want our customers be succeed.
[URL=click here]click here[/URL] - Sell cassava slice, cassava starchy, coir in bale, paper raw materials wood to Chinese market.
[URL=click here]click here[/URL] - Provides cheap but effective online marketing solutions in Vietnam.
[URL=click here]click here[/URL] - The best education for English training in Vietnam.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…