Connecting two ISPs to one PC

cruiser2 14:30 PM 31 Jul 11

Is it possible to connect two ISPs to one PC? At present I am with TT which includes line rental and calls at any time including international ones. Could I now subscribe to Virgin just for broadband and have both connections to my PC? Or would it mean unplugging one of them from my PC. Speed with Virgin would be ten times faster. Am on a monthly tolling contract with TT

retep888™ 15:31 PM 31 Jul 11

Of course you can ,provided you're on ADSL(telephone line) with TT & cable with VM.

You don't need to plug or unplug to get your desired ISP, VM will supply you with a wireless router which you can connect to their service wirelessly (wired too if you want).

After the first initial VM router set up with an ethernet cable,you can then unplug & using wireless connection after ,you can choose whichever ISP as the default with the wireless network connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off