Connecting two Home Hubs at the same time?

compumac 17:38 25 May 10

Two of my PC's are laptops and connected wirelessly to a BT Home Hub 2. I also have another BT Home Hub 2 - as yet unused.
Question:- Can I plug both hubs into phone sockets and couple them so that one laptop accesses the one hub and the second laptop accesses the second hub? I realise that there will be different passwords for the hubs - and the reason for this? It is possible that a near neighbour has my access code for the one hub. My usage according to BT is a lot higher this month.
Currently I have just downloaded ThinkBroadband monitor to watch over single and total usage.

onthelimit 17:42 25 May 10

No, you can't connect two to the same line. You could, of course, change the access code!

compumac 17:45 25 May 10

onthelimit
I thought that. But considered it prudent to ask before jumping.

Zeppelyn 19:21 25 May 10

Well if you think someone may have the access code then why not just hook up the unused hub in place of the existing, it will of course have its own access code.

compumac 19:29 25 May 10

Zeppelyn
Yes I realise that, as I said

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…