Connecting to TV

LAnderson 08:51 07 Nov 03

Please can someone help I have a Packard Bell imedia 5056 with a Celeron 2.2ghz 256 RAM 60 GB hard drive Columbia motherboard. There is no TV out port but I would like to connect to TV touse as a monitor and play DVDs can this be done if so how many thanks

Sam Witch 09:32 07 Nov 03

I decided to try this, you need to check your m/board manual and see if you can fit another graphics card with TV out, then maplin sell a kit which connects to your TV out port and sound card outputs to a box then to a scart socket. I coudnt find a scart lead long enough and did not want a PC next to the telly. Dont know if there is a way of connecting a VGA port to a TV with a converter.

johnnyrocker 09:35 07 Nov 03

once you have a card with tv out you can get a nice little program for displaying all content on tv ( i personally use it to make video tapes) ?9 from click here

cheers.
johnny.

frior-one 10:16 07 Nov 03
  hugh-265156 11:23 07 Nov 03

click here and click here you have a columbia gx mobo (gigabyte GA-8siml) with onboard sis graphics.

you will need to purchase a graphics card with a svideo out connector.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…