Connecting printer wirelessly

J. I. 10:35 10 Feb 09

I have a Epson stylus c66 photo edition printer 4yrs old. I have just bought a new laptop(vista)which is connected to internet wirelessly through a netgear router. I have d/loaded the latest vista drivers for the printer and installed them on the laptop. I have connected a wireless-g usb 2.0 adapter into printer port, when i try to connect the printer to through the laptop router it fails to connect. Is it possible i may have to go through a wireless server to connect. These are expensive so dont want to go to these ends if unnecessary. Any help in solving this greatly appreciated
joni1924

ambra4 23:31 10 Feb 09

What you need is a wireless Printer Server that connects to the router and also allows you to print
wireless from the laptop

Belkin Wireless-G All in One Print Server

click here

J. I. 10:49 11 Feb 09

Thank you ambra4 for the valuable info in pointing me in the right direction. My printer is working excellently and i have a large stock of inks so will make sence to buy the Belkin print server to link my laptop to it.
Many thanks joni1924

ambra4 15:28 11 Feb 09

Glad to help

Enjoy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…