Connecting my 'vga' laptop to 'scart' LCD T V

whateveritis 01:15 14 Oct 10

Hi all, my apologize if this question had ever been asked before but I really in need of help!!! My laptop is Toshiba Portege M-200 which supports only VGA output (unfortunately). While my LCD TV is of Grundig brand which has scart, as well as RCA.

My aim is: connecting my laptop to the TV.

I haven't tried VGA-scart cable as MANY PEOPLE wrote it won't work at all on 'customer review' section on some websites! This later became my consideration to delay the purchase.

I have tried to connect through this way: vga- s-video- scart. My TV screen showed something, but it was all messed up, scrambling, uncolor, yet that was the screen of my laptop (hope you all understand what I mean). I kinda blamed the cable for this case, BUT not sure. I'm not really computer gig tbh...

Specs of my laptop's graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 32M/64M. The setting was also set as 60 Hz when I tried it.

Anyone knows any alternative so I can connect my lappy to TV??? Any cable or any setting maybe??? THANKS!!!

gengiscant 08:16 14 Oct 10

Any help?click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…