connecting mobile to computer

di 12:03 28 May 05

I am a new mobile phone user and would like to use the camera on my phone to take and load pics onto my computer, can I do this without sending them via email or picture message as I get charged for them, I was hoping I could connect the mob directly to the comp like a digital camera, not that I have got one of those, just what I read!. the phone is a nokia 3220 and the comp runs on windows 98. with a tiny brain (64mb) like me. any help welcome

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:23 28 May 05

You shoud have got a CD with Nokia data suite6.5 and DKU-5 Data Cable Software Driver with the camera you then need a DKU-5 cable to connect the camera to the PC

You can download the applications from click here

Taff36 12:25 28 May 05

click here and select the guide. Chapter 7 tells you how to connect to your camera and using their PC Suite you can presumably copy your content. (Phone numbers, photographs etc)

Duncan H 12:28 28 May 05

Do you know if your phone has a bluetooth connection?

Just did a quick google and it does not, however you can buy a data cable (Nokia DKU-2 USB Data Cable) which will hook up to your USB port and u can transfer away.

You can buy this from any high street shop or over net from somewhere like: click here

Pedro Campos 12:29 28 May 05

You can buy a data cable for your Nokia 3220 which comes with the instalation CD from any mobile phone shop or even on the internet.

di 13:56 28 May 05

what a Quick response, thanks everyone, it sounds easier than I thought, will order one straight away!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…