Connecting Mobile

Robotic_Rob 21:09 16 Feb 05

Hey, i have a dku2 cable with a nokia 6220. And i am trying to connect it up to my machine. I installed the driver that came with the cable and then it asks to be restarted. I restarted and plugged in my cable with my mobile connected.

My machine tells me that the digital signiture aint correct or that it is malfunctioning. I checked the driver and the driver wernt even installed to it. I tried to update the driver and no sucess, as it said they wernt a suitable match.

How can i force my machine to accept a driver? And how can i open up a installion file open so i can extract the drivers from inside of it?

I need help by the end of tonite.

Robotic_Rob 23:53 16 Feb 05

georgemac © 07:49 17 Feb 05

go to the nokia website and download the latest version of nokia suite for your phone click here personally I use a usb infra red modem to connect wirelessly with my phone - they cost about £15 and work great, I imagine a bluetooth usb adapter would be even better

click here irda

click here bluetooth

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…