Connecting to Livebox Wifi

mattina 14:31 17 May 07

Hi

I have recently just bought a Advent laptop with windows vista, in England. I live in France so i brought it back to France. The laptop is wireless enabled so i thought connecting it to my French Orange: Livebox would be easy, not so!
It just wont connect. The laptop can see the livebox but wont connect to it. When i used the cd and put in the security code and name of the box it said that they werent right!!

Firstly do English laptops work with French liveboxs and secondly can anyone help me??????

Matt

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:58 17 May 07

Connect to the livebox with the cable and access the router by clicking on the icon Configure the Livebox or if the PC you are on now is connected through the livebox click here

By clicking on access to the configuration pages, you'll be able to modify the advanced settings of your Livebox.

You will have to enter the username and password of your Livebox. These are different from your Orange Broadband username and password.

The default username and password for your Livebox are:

username : admin
password : admin

Click on Configuration - Advanced - Wireless

WPA or WEP security
WPA security only
WEP security only
No security

it will probably have a green dot in WPA or WEP
click WPA security only.

then submit.

try and see if your laptop can then open a web page via the wireless setting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…