connecting to internet

hi, has anybody out there got the settings for a us robitics 9003 adsl modem so that i can connect to the internet? i have been in touch with us robotics and aol and they are no help they say different things to each other! i am also trying to connect up a netgear 624 wireless router to the us robotics modem to make at wireless connection!
i am running windows xp home edition!
jamie

pauldonovan 13:39 17 Nov 05

Do you mean the details to get it connected to AOL? AOL should provide you with your login details to their broadband service. What exactly are they telling you?

What have you tried and how far have you got?

Have you seen this for example?

click here

There's a quick connect guide in there.

pauldonovan 13:40 17 Nov 05

..wrong model, try this:

click here

I think that is your model?

hi bud sorry i could not get back in touch,i mean is it pppoa or is it pppoe and all the connection settings for the router? them are the settings that i require. aol have told me its pppoe and the bloke at us robotics has told me its pppoa! all the settings for the router vary between aol and us robotics!
please help!

pauldonovan 13:42 18 Nov 05

...those settings can be varied (As far as I know) and depend on your ISP so I don't see how the router guy can give you them.

Have a look on web for AOL ADSL settings, or on their support site and you should find that particular value.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…