connecting I River

I have just bought an IRiver H320 and have managed to get it working on all the functions using my PC.However, when I try to download pictures from my Kodak DX6340 I cannot access the "Device" menu which is supposed to be next to "Host" at the bottom of the screen.Can anybody tell me what I have missed or done wrong?

bruno 20:03 14 Jun 05

bump

Magik ®© 20:20 14 Jun 05

i thought the software had to be on the host PC, on my iRiver i download the images to the PC and then just drag the lot into the iriver and use it as a storage device...or have i read your post all wrong.....

bruno 07:31 15 Jun 05

This is my mates posting,but we are working together on it.He can do what you say using the PC and that is not a problem.What he wants to do is take the iRiver on holiday to download his photos directly to it.In the write up this is advertised as one of the pluses.It says that "device" should come up next to "host" when you connect the lead,but this does not happen.We are going to try my camera which is a later model today to see if his camera is compatable or not.In the meantime he has ordered a much bigger memory card.

bruno 19:23 16 Jun 05

I think we have found the answer to this problem.Any camera that needs to have a driver installed on the PC is,apparently,not compatible with this version of iRver H320.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…