connecting to BB.

Meshuga 23:24 12 Mar 04

Have just gone on BB am unable toaccess internet.
have approached providers support line and amoung other things that might be causing it is"Using phoneline extensions" and I may need to remove them or replace them with a quality extension that is designed to support ADSL frequency. I`m not clear what sort of cable they are referring to. My ADSL modem is connected directly to the BT master box in the next room via normal phone cable. Are the suggesting that I replace that cable with one of a higher specification?
The reason I ask the question here is because I have more faith in our forum members than than some support people I`ve come in contact with. Any advice on this one please. Meshuga.

David-235429 23:30 12 Mar 04

You might like to look at previous thread on this subject, sorry, dont know how to post a link to another thread, but its titled "ADSL Modem Installation"

LastChip 23:34 12 Mar 04
  David-235429 23:37 12 Mar 04

How did you get that link LastChip?

LastChip 23:41 12 Mar 04

Isn't everything ;-)

Open the page you want to link to. Copy the whole URL(address) by highlighting and select, Edit; Copy. Now on your post, paste the contents into your post in the appropriate place. It will appear as a string of text, but by some wonderful magic at PCA, it is transformed into Click Here!

Meshuga 23:53 12 Mar 04

Thanks to all. Will have to get an ADSL extention cable. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…