connected but not fully

wmm 22:55 27 Apr 04

I have installed bt voyager 2000 wireless modem using a network cable. I can connect to aol, but cannot open my banking pages within it. Neither can I access internet explorer without an awful long wait and even then sometimes the pages do not open. I have no idea what to do, have even tried stopping my firewall software to see if that makes a difference. I bought the wireless modem as I have a laptop that I want to use wirelessly, but if I cannot get this to work then I will go back to my usb modem, have broadband

wmm 13:21 28 Apr 04

I find that if I turn off my firewall (macafee) then I can access my internet banking and any other encrypted pages, but still cannot access internet explorer or hotmail without waiting a very long time, and even then sometimes the page does not load. I really don't want to have to be connected without firewall, if I use the voyager inbuilt firewall I cannot connect to encrypted pages

Lobsang 13:25 28 Apr 04

can you try a different browser, if the new browser works without a problem then it might be some settings need fixing in IE.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…