Connect Xbox 360 to Orange Livebox

piggylen 09:05 03 Apr 09

Hello
I am trying to connect my son's Xbox 360 Elite to our Orange Livebox using a wireless connection. I know I need to buy a piece of kit for the Xbox (am going to PC world tomorrow) but I am not sure if the Livebox has wireless capability built in? If it has, how do I get it to work? I have already gone to "start", "Control Panel", "Network Connections" "View available wireless networks".It says "Livebox 59C0" when I get that far, and when I click "Connect" it says "windows is trying to connect to Livebox 59CO Network" but eventually it just goes back to the Network Connections page, and nothing seems to have happened. When I go back onto Network Connections page it still says "wireless network connection Not Connected". Help from plain speaking person PLEASE!!! Thank you

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:32 03 Apr 09
  piggylen 13:47 03 Apr 09

Sorry to be thick, but what is a WPA code or WEP code?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:05 03 Apr 09

This is the security code in the router it stops other people from accessing your router wirelessly and using your broadband for free or even worse looking at files on your PC.

The WEP /WPA code for the livebox is printed on a sticker on the bottom of the Livebox.

WEP security is very poor so you should set the Livebox to WPA click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…