connect usb !!!!

l jimmy 13:43 18 Jul 03

ive been reading the problems others have had with usb as im in the same boat,ive tried most things but am stuck on [bios] ??.pc was given to us but i just bought a printer set it up and hay presto connect usb is all i get can any one give me directions as im absolute beginner.

AndySD 15:23 18 Jul 03

click here and download and run this small free program. Can you tell us the mainboard make / number.

Rik636 16:50 18 Jul 03

After some months of trouble free operation my 2 USB connected devices (Lexmark X75 al in one) and Agfa CL34Digital Camera have stopped working when connected to the USB port of my Lap Top (Fortune) clone, running under Windows 98. The USB cable has been tested OK

Diemmess 18:11 18 Jul 03

One way that worked for me, is to run Windows as you do normally and then plug in your printer USB connection with the printer already switched on.

This can kick Windows into asking for the printer's USB driver disk, and you are away!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…