Connect printer to BT Homehub 3

chub_tor 12:54 PM 24 May 11
Answered

I recently changed to BT internet (probably a mistake in view of the fact that it took them a complete working week to provide me with an ADSL connection at an exchange that I had been connecting to fine for over 8 years - but that's another story) and received the new Home Hub 3 which has a USB socket on the back.

I had hoped to use this as a print server port but there seems to be little info out there about the HH3. I have tried the recommended settings for the HH2 with no luck and wondered if anyone knew if it could be achieved with the HH3

rdave13 13:07 PM 24 May 11

Any help here?

chub_tor 13:14 PM 24 May 11

rdave13 - Thanks for that link but the picture of the back that is shown is not the HH3 - it could be the HH2 but I'm not sure of that. I had found that link and tried those settings but unfortunately it didn't find my printer.

Any other suggestions welcomed.

rdave13 13:34 PM 24 May 11
Answer

It looks as if you can't use this port for a printer,link

chub_tor 13:37 PM 24 May 11

Good link rdave13, wonder why I missed that one in my search. Thread now closed.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites