Connect printer to BT Homehub 3

chub_tor 12:54 PM 24 May 11

I recently changed to BT internet (probably a mistake in view of the fact that it took them a complete working week to provide me with an ADSL connection at an exchange that I had been connecting to fine for over 8 years - but that's another story) and received the new Home Hub 3 which has a USB socket on the back.

I had hoped to use this as a print server port but there seems to be little info out there about the HH3. I have tried the recommended settings for the HH2 with no luck and wondered if anyone knew if it could be achieved with the HH3

rdave13 13:07 PM 24 May 11

Any help here?

chub_tor 13:14 PM 24 May 11

rdave13 - Thanks for that link but the picture of the back that is shown is not the HH3 - it could be the HH2 but I'm not sure of that. I had found that link and tried those settings but unfortunately it didn't find my printer.

Any other suggestions welcomed.

rdave13 13:34 PM 24 May 11

It looks as if you can't use this port for a printer,link

chub_tor 13:37 PM 24 May 11

Good link rdave13, wonder why I missed that one in my search. Thread now closed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…