connect pc to lcd via hdmi

k55ger 11:33 14 Mar 09

Hi there, just wondering if somebody could answer my question plesae, i have ordered a new base unit to link up with my tv to use as a media centre, the graphics card on the new base unit is a descent spec and comes with a hdmi output, is it just the case of plugging in to my tv hdmi input from the base units hdmi output and selecting the correct av on my tv? I understand that this will only grant me visual, i intend connecting my sound card to my home surround sound.
Would be greatful if sombody could help me out on this subject, thank you very much

Graham. 11:47 14 Mar 09

It would appear to be simply a case of connecting to the PC with an HDMI cable. You may also be able to configure audio via HDMI if you need to.

Interesting reviews click here

BRYNIT 14:49 14 Mar 09

Connecting PC to TV with HDMI cable will give you Picture and sound if it has been set up correctly.

I have a Medion PC dual boot. Origianl Windows XP sound and picture no problems. Vista picture only still trying to determine what is preventing sound.

Graham. 14:57 14 Mar 09

k55ger, please respond in the thread, not by email.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…