Connect to Any PC Remotely with Team Viewer

exdragon 14:52 19 Jul 10

Anyone tried this? My computer-hating friend at the other side of the country has just gone for broadband and I just know what's going to happen.

And hating computers means that you never report what an actual error is, it's always, 'Well, it said something about a problem but I don't know what'!

click here

Technotiger 15:09 19 Jul 10

Teamviewer is excellent, I have used it often to help a friend oop t'North - I am dahn Saaf !!

onthelimit 15:12 19 Jul 10

It's brilliant - forever helping my brother out - saves a 70 mile journey each way!

exdragon 15:16 19 Jul 10

Well, here are two pretty convincing endorsements, I must say! Thank you.

The alternative is to send Big L 266 round - I think it's the same neck of the woods!

Pineman100 15:24 19 Jul 10

I use Crossloop Free for the same purpose - principally to help out my 94-year-old dad when he gets computer problems. It works very well, and saves me a 300-mile round trip!

Pineman100 15:24 19 Jul 10

Sorry - meant to add a link: click here

Ian in Northampton 15:56 19 Jul 10

I use GoToMyPC. It's brilliant - but it's not free... :-(

compumac 17:03 19 Jul 10

I use TeamViewer and find it excellent for helping others.

Angry Kid 21:03 19 Jul 10

I have used Teamviewer for ages without problem. However I have come across Mikogo at click here and have to say it appears faster than Teamviewer.

Certainly worth a try and free and secure.

Angry ;-)

acein1 21:17 19 Jul 10

stick with team viewer,its the best free program available as far as im concerned

exdragon 21:21 19 Jul 10

TeamViewer it is, then. Thanks everyone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…